Welcome to the National Teacher Enquiry Network October Half-term newsletter. In this issue:
- The new theory of evolution: creating continuing professional development that is memorable and meaningful is possible after all. – David Weston, Director of the Teacher Development Trust.
- Designing spaces for collaboration in education: how to design areas that allow formal and informal discussions and team-work – Anna Rose, Director of architecture and design company Space Syntax Ltdtrust.org.
- Teamwork without the hard work: how to effectively mentor or participate in a team that gives space for sharing and debate without excessive conflict – Matthew Greenberg, group facilitator and mediator at Interlink
- Collaborative lesson planning: Andy Newell discusses teachers working together to plan lessons and the use of video to help with reflection and improvement. – Andy Newell, Managing Director of IRIS Connect
- Does CPD and Ofsted make you angry? Tips on effectively leading school improvement that maintains staff buy-in. – David Weston, Chief Executive of the Teacher Development Trust.
Fill in the form below to get free Associate Membership of the National Teacher Enquiry Network, for more regular advice and news: