Current vacancies at TDT
Programme Delivery Manager
- Work as a key member of the Operations Team with a specific responsibility to manage the processes and functions which support the effective delivery of TDT programmes, the majority of which are delivered by our network of Delivery Partners.
- Work closely with the Delivery Partner Engagement Lead, the Professional Learning Leads and the Participant Experience Manager to manage and grow our network of Delivery Partners.
TDT’s offices are based in London. However, this role lends itself to home-working from elsewhere in the UK with occasional visits to our main office.
Hours per week: 30
Contract basis: Part time (0.8)
Contract type : Fixed term (12 months)
Salary: £30,400 per annum (FTE £38,000)
Benefits: 8% employer pension contribution; opportunities for flexible and remote working; wide-ranging opportunities for personal and professional development
Reports to: Head of Operations
The Teacher Development Trust (TDT) is the smart, heart, humble education charity for professional development in schools. Our programmes support extraordinary leaders to empower staff and build expert schools, improving outcomes for all children regardless of background, challenge or need.
As we expand the reach of our education and training offer we are now seeking a dedicated Programme Delivery Manager to help ensure effective direct delivery of our programmes and effective delivery via our growing delivery partner network. This includes refining existing processes and developing new processes to support the delivery of programmes at scale.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing and influential education charity. We’re looking for a proactive, confident communicator with an understanding of the education landscape to join our team in supporting our existing services and programmes. We have an excellent track record of developing staff within the charity, as well as staff who have taken their careers into schools, other charities, and the public sector.
- Develop and maintain the delivery processes for the full range of TDT Programmes
- Work directly with the various teams (operations, programmes, impact & engagement, central, sales & marketing) to ensure processes are aligned with existing systems for effective recruitment, delivery and evaluation of TDT Programmes
- Lead and support the administration of various processes including, but not limited to, course set up, course management, recruitment, participant management, delivery partner support, and assessment.
- Presenting, formatting and analysing data in a variety of ways to report to colleagues at all levels of the organisation and external stakeholders
And in collaboration with the Delivery Partner Engagement Lead
- Regular monitoring of delivery partners to review recruitment KPIs, risks and participant engagement
- Ensuring delivery partners are working in accordance with the Delivery Partner Handbook
- Recruitment, induction and training of delivery partners
- A structured approach to the gathering and presentation of complex information
- Ability to deal with conflicting and/or competing priorities and help others do the same
- Ability to establish and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and bring teams together to achieve common goals
- Creative problem solving approach
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with project management platforms e.g. Asana
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of the current NPQ programme
- Experience of managing complex projects or programmes
- Experience of working in or an understanding of schools and the wider education sector
- Hands on experience of CRM software such as Salesforce
- Knowledge of the current educational landscape
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and improving educational outcomes for learners
We particularly welcome applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans including non-binary (LGBTQ+) candidates, and candidates from low income families. These groups are currently underrepresented at TDT and we are committed to increasing representation and diversity at the charity.
Interested candidates should apply via the Charity Job website by 7am, Monday 2nd October 2023.
- Cover Letter – please explain why you want to work as the Programme Delivery Manager for the Teacher Development Trust and how your skills, knowledge and experience are relevant to this role.
- The names of 2 referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer (references will not be taken up until after interview)
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview. Interviews are scheduled to take place in the weeks of 2 and 9 October 2023 and will be held virtually. Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are unfortunately unable to provide detailed feedback.