Welcome to the National Teacher Enquiry Network February 2013 half term newsletter. In this issue:
- Putting professional and personal development at the heart of school activities, Charlie Warshawski, freelance leadership coach
- How can we continue to raise the quality of teaching? A SecEd article about our recent event featuring Sir Tim Brighouse, Professor Dylan Wiliam, Professor Ben Levin, Kevan Collins, Tom Bennett and Chris Holmwood. Pete Henshaw, Editor, SecEd.
- 5 ideas for great CPD, David Weston, Chief Executive of the Teacher Development Trust
- Lesson Study: the powerful approach to CPD from Japan, Professor Pete Dudley, University of Leicester
- Five questions to ensure effective technology CPD in schools, David Weston, Chief Executive of the Teacher Development Trust
- National Teacher Enquiry Network Pilot: news about the launch of our innovative school improvement and professional development programme in ten schools.
- How to find Pupil Premium CPD: news about the launch of our collaboration with the Sutton Trust and Education Endowment Foundation
You may be interested in browsing additional article from our October half term and December newsletters.
Fill in the form below to get free Associate Membership of the National Teacher Enquiry Network, for more regular advice and news: