1. What impact will school closures, social distancing or lockdown measures have on this course?
This is a blended course which combines online asynchronous activities and synchronous Zoom webinars to network and collaborate with other participants.
2. Is there any flexibility on dates?
No, the webinar days are fixed, however all webinars will be recorded and shared afterwards.
3. Should the same person attend all 3 days?
Yes, the course is intended for one person to complete.
4. Where do the teaching days take place?
The teaching days take place on Zoom. All information about joining these sessions will be shared well in advance.
5. How competitive is the application process and am I likely to get a place?
The application process is designed so that we can learn more about you and your motivations for wanting to work with us. It also provides us with an indication of your commitment to the course and completing the required work. If your application is able to demonstrate your motivation for applying to the course and commitment to completing it, you will be likely to get a place if there is one available.
6. Do I have to fill out the application form myself?
The application process is designed so that we can learn more about you and your motivations for wanting to work with us, so it is best that you complete the application yourself.
7. Can I apply after the deadline?
Places are offered on a rolling basis. We would recommend completing your application as soon as possible to secure your place.
8. I’m new to my position, I’m not sure I have the relevant experience required in the application?
This is the perfect training to prepare you for your new role! The course is designed to support all of those with a responsibility for leading teaching and learning and CPD. We do not expect experience in this role and would encourage you to share experience in other roles that may be relevant to the application.