There are many benefits to getting involved in wider research.
- Help with research – inviting a junior researcher in to help your teams get started with their research can be a very useful activity.
- Contribute to wider research that will benefit your school and others across the country.
- Potential to network with other schools.
- Opportunities to participate in funded projects.
- Opportunities to receive additional support with an intervention
Do note that if you get involved in a Randomised Controlled Trial (RCT) you may not be able to use the intervention (at least initially) as there will be a random control group.
The EEF currently fund a large number of large-scale education research projects. They are often looking to recruit schools to be involved.
This link here will show you any upcoming projects you might be able to get involved in..