What Do We Do For Schools?
The TDT Network is a partnership of schools and colleges developing world class, evidence-informed professional learning. Our Network supports schools to enable professional learning that develops your staff, raises pupil attainment and transforms your organisation. Through the Network, you will have access to:
- The latest intelligence on CPD
- Free access to research
- Networking opportunities with other schools
- Specific tools and guidance around CPD and Lesson Study
- Bespoke advice around your CPD programmes
- Web-based self-audit to evaluate your culture and processes around professional learning.
Review Your CPD
A unique framework designed to review the culture and quality of your school or college’s current CPD practice. TDT team of experts will offer bespoke guidance on how to improve the effectiveness of your in-house approach, building on existing strengths and potential areas for development.
- Determine your school’s alignment to the DfE Standards for Professional Development
- Collect valuable data on the quality and culture of your current CPD programme
- Discover staff perceptions of professional learning
- A personalised report based on our unique framework, with the chance to achieve a Bronze, Silver or Gold status
- Bespoke guidance around next steps
Courses and Accreditation
Whilst the TDT Network provides tools and resources around Lesson Study and CPD, we have developed professional accreditations to support schools further in developing collaborative enquiry and leadership of CPD.
TDT and Sheffield Hallam University are offering a limited number of spaces to teachers and leaders interested in harnessing the power of Lesson Study to transform teacher practice and improve pupil learning. Participants attend 3 sessions and gain the skills to either embed, or lead Lesson Study in their school context.
TDT also offers a TDT Associate Qualification in CPD Leadership for existing and aspiring CPD leaders interested in unlocking the secrets of how to develop great teaching.
Bespoke Support For Developing CPD
We offer a range of personalised and bespoke services to schools, to reflect their needs. Examples include:
- Whole-staff keynotes on being a reflective, self-developing practitioner.
- Lesson Study training for teachers and/or Lead Practitioners.
- Middle leadership training – leading a learning team.
- Lead practitioner training – working with coaches and senior teachers to support improvements in teaching and learning.
- Senior leadership training – how to create a high-impact, evidence-based ecosystem of teacher development.
Events and Networking Opportunities
In an educational landscape where budgets are shrinking and pressure is mounting around recruitment, retention, pupil outcomes and the quality of teaching, there has never been a more important time for improving staff development.
We regularly host events and conferences around the country to support schools in embedding evidence-informed practice and to share high-quality practice from other schools.
Subscribe to our newsletter