Virtual Mini Summits on Trust Teaching Leadership
Online events throughout October
Join us this October for a series of virtual mini summits for busy CEOs and Directors of Teaching & Staff Development on leading teaching across Trusts.
How can you strategically lead teaching and staff development? How can you balance local ownership with cross-Trust shared policies and approaches? How do you monitor and build quality and capacity across schools?
The Trust Teaching Leadership Summit will address these questions in breakfast sessions that are tailored for CEOs, Executive Headteachers and Trust Directors who seek to be at the cutting edge of effective practice. The format is a series of keynotes and case studies from exceptional leaders, researchers and policy-makers, giving you maximum insight and impact in a short space of time.
Alongside our partners, TES and the Confederation of School Trusts, these events will showcase the latest practice, policy and research that you need to implement effective strategies across your Trust.
- Wednesday 7th October, 8am to 9am 20 minute keynote speaker – Leora Cruddas, CEO, Confederation of School Trusts 15 minute case study – TBC 15 minute networking and reflection opportunity
- Friday 9th October, 9am to 10am 20 minute keynote speaker – Sean Harford, National Director of Education, Ofsted 15 minute case study – Will Smith, Greenshaw Learning Trust 15 minute networking and reflection opportunity
- Tuesday 20th October, 8am to 9am 20 minute keynote speaker – Dame Alison Peacock, Chief Executive, Chartered College of Teaching 15 minute case study – Sufian Sadiq and Nadine Cotton, Chiltern Learning Trust 15 minute networking and reflection opportunity
- Wednesday 21st October, 8am to 9am 20 minute keynote speaker – Sir David Carter, Ambition Instuitute 15 minute case study – TBC 15 minute networking and reflection opportunity
- Thursday 22nd October, 8am to 9am 20 minute keynote speaker – TBC 15 minute case study – Paul James, River Learning Trust 15 minute networking and reflection opportunity
PRICES FROM £130 FOR TWO SESSIONS or ONLY £180 FOR ALL 5 SESSIONS
If you have any questions or concerns around connecting virtually, please get in touch with the team at email@example.com
If you are unsure whether your school is a member or not, please don’t hesitate to call us on 02039 616 794.