We are sorry you missed our fantastic annual Provider Summit on 10 March, however, we are pleased to offer the recordings to purchase here.
We were lucky to have the following excellent and insightful speakers join us and your purchase includes recordings from all of them:
|Introduction and policy update Teacher Development Trust|
David Weston (CEO)
|Lessons from the pandemic and the DfE agenda for the following year|
Department for Education
|Panel: Successfully integrating technology with teacher development|
Chair: Maria Cunningham (TDT)
Panellists: Anna Pedroza (Pedroza Communications), Igraine Rhodes (EEF), Hannah Owen (Nesta), Jodie Lopez (LovEdTech)
|Quality Assurance of Teachers’ Continuing Professional Development: Designing and testing a CPD QA system |
Teacher Development Trust, Chartered College of Teaching and Sheffield Hallam Institute of Education
Maria Cunningham, Katy Chedzey and Emily Perry
|The international perspective: what can we learn from the global market?|
|Panel: CPD budgets in Trusts and Learning Partnerships – Where are CPD funds being allocated? |
Chair: Kathryn Morgan (TDT)
Panellists: Cathy Anwar (Summit Learning Trust), Abby Bayford (Academy Transformation Trust), Owen O’Regan (Tower Hamlets Education Partnership), Sufian Sadiq (Chiltern Learning Trust)
|Using insights to effectively target schools|
Timo Hannay (Founder)
Following on from the success of our 2019 and 2020 CPD Provider events, the Teacher Development Trust hosted a fantastic one-day summit, specifically designed for providers of training and professional learning in schools. As the education landscapes continues to shift through new Government initiatives, policy and the formation of the DfE CPD Expert Group, the event will explore how CPD Providers can best overcome this change to deliver training and development that can make a sustained impact on teachers and pupils.
Who Should Attend?
- CPD Providers
- Subject associations
- Educational Technology companies
- Teaching School Alliances
- Local Authorities
- Multi Academy Trusts
- Commercial providers
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the implications of the new pilot Quality Assurance system from the Chartered College of
- Get an expert, practical summary of key market trends in school spending and CPD
- Understand the latest international opportunities for CPD providers
- Hear the latest policy developments from the Department for Education and its implications for providers,
including exploring ideas about Opportunity Areas, the new Early Career Framework and NQT support,
and new National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
- How Teaching School Alliances and Local Authorities commission and deliver effective CPD
- How Providers can evaluate impact
- Networking opportunities with other providers
There are no reviews yet.