- Join David Weston of the Teacher Development Trust leading Whole Education‘s CPD webinar on CPD in England: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly on Thursday June 6th from 5-6pm. You can register here.
- Teachers as Learners: Implementing the Common Core, Annie Murphy Paul, book author, magazine journalist, consultant and speaker discusses the challenges of teachers as learners.
- Why are we still talking about learning styles?, Tessa Matthews, English Teacher and blogger questions the use of outdtrust.orgated CPD in schools.
- Overcoming the ok plateau: how to become an expert teacher, Alex Quigley, Subject Leader of English in York explores how teachers can ensure continuous professional development.
- CPD – How not to do it, Andrew Day, CPD Director of The Philosophy Foundation examines what makes effective CPD.
- Every Child Counts Approach to Professional Development, Every Child Counts explains their approach ‘Numbers Count’ for powerful intervention teaching.
- School HR Myths, Micon Metcalfe, School Business Director explains some of the HR myths around schools.
- School Finance Tips, Micon Metcalfe, School Business Director gives valuable advice for possible savings for schools.
- National Teacher Enquiry Network Launch, details of our NTEN Launch in Parliament on 11th July.
- The Good CPD Guide, this explains how The Good CPD Guide, the national database of CPD providers, works and how you can get involved.
Sign upFill in the form below to get free Associate Membership of the National Teacher Enquiry Network, for more regular advice and news:
* These fields are required.