- The Stimulating Physics Network, David Cameron, Manger of the Institute of Physics’ Stimulating Physics Network, explains how their national network works.
- Point of view: we should have less cross-curricular CPD, Tessa Matthews, English Teacher and blogger has a strong view about effective CPD.
- Point of view: in defence of cross-curricular CPD, Alex Quigley, Subject Leader of English at Huntingdon School and blogger, puts the opposing case.
- Why is well-being for teachers so important?, Kathryn Lovewell, former teacher, now a well-being and emotional resilience consultant, explains why it is important to pay attention to teacher stress and happiness.
- Improving the teaching profession, David Weston, TDT Chief Executive, considers some potential ways to improve the structure of the teaching profession.
- Optimise your professional development, TDT can audit your school’s CPD policies and practices and help you engage staff and improve pupil learning and attainment using best-practice approaches.
- Optimise your Pupil Premium spending, we can evaluate your school’s Pupil Premium spending and advise you on the research-led approaches to reducing the attainment gap for children on Free School Meals while incorporating outstanding CPD to ensure all staff get engaged.
Sign upFill in the form below to get free Associate Membership of the National Teacher Enquiry Network, for more regular advice and news:
* These fields are required.