Are you ready to take the next step in your school’s professional development?
Powerful professional learning helps children succeed and teachers thrive. The Teacher Development Trust Network has been created to support schools and colleges building high-quality and evidence-informed professional learning.
It is a collaborative partnership of schools and colleges supporting world-class professional learning with the power to develop staff, raise pupil attainment and transform organisations. Our members shape and develop our work and are committed to the principle of peer-to-peer support.
Through the Network, you will have access to:
– A network of school leaders for supporting and challenging practice on a local and national scale
– A web-based audit with self-evaluation and survey to review your culture and processes around professional learning
– Tools and guidance around CPD and Collaborative Enquiry
– Bespoke advice around your CPD programmes
– The latest intelligence on CPD, including a monthly update
We would be delighted to welcome your school or college to the Teacher Development Trust Network.
To become a member, complete the details requested in the form below and a member of the team will be in contact as soon as possible. https://tdtrust.org/enrol
Speak to one of our experts: https://meetings.hubspot.com/ian-campbell
See current images here for pricing structures https://tdtrust.org/network