Join us on Wednesday 1st July for our flagship virtual event where you will have the opportunity to network and share best practice with other like-minded Heads and CPD leaders. Experience virtually some of the most impressive examples of school-based professional development culture.
With recent challenges around the outbreak of COVID19, we have take the decision to host our 2020 Annual Conference virtually. It is our hope that more members will be able to partake remotely, while still receiving fantastic advice, tips, guides, and input from CPD experts across the country.
We are experienced in virtual learning and have recently had great success running both an online conference for CPD providers and a series of webinars with participants from around the world.
As ever, this event will be an invaluable opportunity to:
- Hear the CPD stories and journeys from other schools across the Network
- Gain practical tips from experts in the field open up professional dialogues with colleagues in both similar and contrasting contexts
- Take the time and space to think strategically about next steps within your own school or college.
- David Weston, CEO, Teacher Development Trust
- Martin Post, Director of Strategy at Aspiratins, a member of the STRB and Teacher Development Trust Trustee
- Jill Berry, Leadership Consultant
- NFER – The importance of cultivating teacher autonomy
- Exploring Quality Assurance and Professional Development with SISRA Observe
Session 1: Choose One
- The Power of Local Collaboration with our Expert Advisors
- Lessons from Peer Auditing
- Using your CPD Quality Audit to Drive Change with our TDT Associates
Session 2: Choose One
- CPD for Support Staff
- TLC Action Research as a Development Tool
- Coaching Conversations for Line Managers
Session 3: Choose One
- Lesson Study Showcase
- The Future of Performance Management
- The Importance of Regional Collaboration
Tickets cost just £65 and network schools that purchase one ticket will be able to purchase a second for just £35.
If you have any questions or concerns around connecting virtually, please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unsure whether your school is a member or not, please don’t hesitate to call us on 02039 616 794.