We were fortunate to work with David and TDT on a new way to deliver high quality CPD at scale, our CPD Toolkit. The focus of our collaboration was Train the Trainer module, specially designed to help CPD leads gain the confidence to run their own In house training sessions. Together we created very popular events specifically for CPD leads and rolled them out in various locations. David’s impressive expertise and enthusiasm made for lively and stimulating events that gave delegates a much deeper understanding of how to plan and present high impact CPD. It was an absolute pleasure to work with him on events that inspired delegates and sent them back to their schools eager to do things differently.
Support for providers
The Teacher Development Trust is uniquely placed in the education system. Working with hundreds of CPD providers through our TDT Advisor site, we are able to draw on cutting-edge intelligence from:
- Hundreds of detailed conversations and thousands of surveys from our audits in schools about the ways that they lead and engage with professional development and training;
- Our wide research base, including our own studies of effective development and school spending;
- Our policy work, including involvement in the development of the DfE Standard for Teachers’ Professional Development;
- Our reputation as a thought leader in the area of professional development.
Our staff are experienced with working with schools, talking their language and understanding schools’ priorities.
Work with us
We’ve carried out bespoke consultancy with schools, Teaching School Alliances, Multi-Academy Trusts, charities, commercial training providers, publishers, technology companies and regional and national governments.
Get in touch to arrange a conversation to find out how we can help you solve problems, remove barriers, gain confidence and deliver more impact.
* These fields are required.