Welcome to the National Teacher Enquiry Network December end of term newsletter. In this issue:
- Making a difference: a practical approach to evaluating the impact of professional development. Vivienne Porritt, Assistant Director of School Partnerships, Institute of Education, London.
- Supporting effective CPD for NQTs: NQTs must ‘learn how to learn’ if they are to thrive at the chalk-face. Philippa Cordingley, The Centre for the Use of Research and Evidence in Education
- The many challenges of evidence-based teaching: a review of the theory and challenges behind getting best-practice in to everyday practice – David Weston, Chief Executive of the Teacher Development Trust
- When is an effect size ineffective? Education research is increasingly full of ‘effect sizes’, but what do they mean and what don’t they mean? – David Weston, Chief Executive of the Teacher Development Trust
- Using pupil data to turbo charge your professional development and school improvement David Weston, Chief Executive of the Teacher Development Trust.
You may be interested in browsing additional article from our October half term newsletter.
Fill in the form below to get free Associate Membership of the National Teacher Enquiry Network, for more regular advice and news: