Welcome to the Teacher Development Trust October Newsletter. In this issue:
- Effective Teacher Mentoring, Sarah Coskeran, GoodCPDGuide Support Officer at Teacher Development Trust offers guidance around how effective teacher mentoring can be done.
- The Status of Teachers, a recent report from the Varkey Gems Foundation looks at the social standing of teachers and how they are perceived internationally.
- Professional development in teaching: the challenges, solutions and status quo, a recent article that appeared in The Guardian around professional development in schools.
- Collaboration: Is this the way forward?, Graham Newell, Director of Education at IRIS Connect explores how teachers can best collaborate.
- Teach Meet Collaborate – a great new model, David Weston, Chief Executive of the Teacher Development Trust describes his experience of Teach Meet Collaborate.
- GoodCPDGuide Conference 2013: “Excellence in Training: Growing and Improving as a CPD Provider” a blog on our inaugural GoodCPDGuide conference for CPD Providers.
- NTEN Members share ideas with Michael Gove, a blog summarising a meeting between members of the National Teacher Enquiry Network and the Secretary of State, Michael Gove.
- NTEN Conference, this blog reports on our first NTEN Conference at Shenley Brook End School in Milton Keynes.
Please click the links for more information and get in touch if you have questions. You may be interested in browsing additional article from our February half term, Easter, May half term and September newsletters.
Fill in the form below to get a free newsletter from the Teacher Development Trust, for more regular advice and news:
* These fields are required.