Thursday 19th March, 2020, London
The annual summit for CPD providers – the latest policy, practice and research that you need to know.
Following on from the success of our 2018 and 2019 CPD Provider events, the Teacher Development Trust is delighted to be hosting this unmissable one-day summit at Regents Hall in Central London, specifically designed for providers of training and professional learning in schools. As the education landscapes continues to shift through new Government initiatives, policy and the formation of the DfE CPD Expert Group, the event will explore how CPD Providers can best overcome this change to deliver training and development that can make a sustained impact on teachers and pupils.
Department for Education
British Education Suppliers Association
Chartered College of Teaching
Quality Assurance updates
Teacher Development Trust
System & CPD updates
- Teacher Development Trust
- Chartered College of Teaching
- Department for Education
- British Educational Suppliers Association
- Leading market analysts and providers
… and many more to be announced
Benefits of attending
- Understand the implications of the new pilot Quality Assurance system from the Chartered College of Teaching
- Get an expert, practical summary of key market trends in school spending and CPD
Understand the latest international opportunities for CPD providers
- Hear the latest policy developments from the Department for Education and its implications for providers, including exploring ideas about Opportunity Areas, the new Early Career Framework and NQT support, and new National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
- How Teaching School Alliances and Local Authorities commission and deliver effective CPD
- How Providers can evaluate impact
Networking opportunities with other providers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CPD Providers
- Subject associations
- Educational Technology companies
- Teaching School Alliances
- Local Authorities
- Multi Academy Trusts
- Commercial providers
HOW TO BOOK
Tickets are priced at £145 per school/charity delegate, £225 per non-school delegate, and £95 per delegate from a TDT Network member school. Payment can be made by credit/debit card or an invoice can be requested. Payments can be made simply and securely via the Eventbrite website.